Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Random Thoughts

(Please read the last paragraph before beginning)



No man is or can be absolutely neutral. I often hear people saying,’ami konodikei noi’ is nothing but absolute crap. I believe and am sure enough that every man is inclined in some direction or the other and these types of statements are the easiest head turners and nod seekers.


Some men loves to be worshiped, however ‘atheist’ he might be. He who houses such desires surprisingly gets hold of a group who are more than happy to deify that person and it is even more surprising to find that these people can never accept their defeat or are rather chicken hearted to do so. And these people in the long run end up being the biggest loser.

There is no absolute belief. What I believe in today with all heart can turn out to be the greatest unbelief of tomorrow and that drastic changes in belief causes a lot of agony. It is true that men love to stick to unfaltering believes, but when these believes fail them, they suffer from excruciating pain that is beyond articulation.

There are some who don’t, some who can’t and some who make no efforts to understand. Among these three the most interesting are the ones who belong to the last category. They are the ones in a twilight zone. They either have excess intelligence that trips down the over brimmed cup and thus all their precious time is wasted in recollecting those fallen drops or their empty headedness is to such alarming degree that all their time is spent in understanding what to understand.

There is no problem under the sun that cannot be solved and no solution is the perfect solution to any problem



Writing essays, poems, songs, short stories, novels, discourses, dissertations, theses, lectures and what not is still somehow achievable but drama—‘noibo noibo cho’. It is perhaps the most difficult among these and those who accomplish in this Herculean task are blessed souls I must say.

People tend to become less serious with each passing day contrary to what is popularly believed as age instills maturity(that no belief is absolute is perhaps established).

‘Jai Ho’ concert was not overwhelmingly impressive but obviously entertaining and paisa wasool not withstanding those few dozens of expletives that some very music lovers used on and off when a laralappa track shifted to a softer one.

I was literally in tears on two very recent occasions: Firstly, when the author of the drama ‘WIRE’ was introduced before the audience by Dr. Lal and secondly, when I saw Rahman touching the Harmonium and offering his ‘pronam’ (I’m either unaware of the English term or currently unable to recollect from my poor memory). Music students can very well relate to my emotion.

My PC has been infested with 124 unfixable, unquarantinable and undeletable bugs and is in a state of incubation period that will make transition to a state of bug flu and there is no tami flu for its cure.

I detest people who don’t read fiction and I equally detest those who read nothing other than academic texts.

I’m in plain and simple terms a stupid, headless bloke who is stupid enough to write these stupid things but it’s also a matter of fact that I would rather happily keep embracing stupidity than be a goddamned intellectual or in better words an ‘atel-ectual’.

‘Kartik masher sesh ar ohono thandar nam gandho nai’ is what my soul mate, my grand mom is saying these days. I distinctly remember those days when Kali pujo’s night would be the first ‘katha gaye debar’ night and the subsequent days would subsequently gain in chill momentum. Those were the days! God knows what went sour in the relationship between Kolkata and winter.

Those who are reserved by nature are in reality very open and candid. Their reticence is situation specific, the right situation can bring out the most talkative from an otherwise quiet person

I don’t understand the meaning or rather the ocean of meanings associated with words ending in ‘ism’ viz- romanticism, transcendentalism, nihilism and so on. I have high respect for those who have mastered in these understandings.

Political parties who believe in constitutional form of government can never serve any fruitful purpose for any nation and thus no progress (if that is a suitable term) can ever be achieved. It holds good for India and hence West Bengal too. The deplorable and highly contemptible state of affairs that the Congress dwelled in bore fruit for CPIM to find their way in people’s heart and today when the so called communists’ uncovering of their ugly face is the perfect Sun that TMC is using to make hay and the cycle goes on….

Few thoughts on Tagore- Firstly, obsession with Tagore is perhaps the sweetest disease that one should at some point in their life get. It is that supreme disease which serves as the healer to every worldly disease.

Secondly Rabindranath is one such name that can be possessed by only one man in this world and no individual how popular he might be is entitled to use that name. Hence I hate people like Rabindranath Basu, Rabindranath Chatterjee or Rabindranath Bag.

Thirdly Rabindrasangeet cannot be taught. Schools which proclaim themselves as the hub of Rabindrasangeet are the most goddamned institutes who teach nothing more than ‘komol Ni’ or ‘kori Ma’. They extract the plethora of essence from those songs and throw them into Adi Ganga.

Hindi movies jug jug jiyo is what I keep saying how disapproving and bally it might sound to my fellow JUDEans.

I detest those who stay in India, are born and brought up in India and shall keep staying here for their lifetime yet everything Indian is,’ my foot’ and everything western is, ‘OMG!’ to them. The only feeling that goes out for them is sheer pity.

Two equally talented people can never exist in partnership (exceptions not in consideration). There is bound to be clashes on some issues or the other and that steadily loosens the bond. I don’t know about relationships but it definitely true for people in partnership enterprise ( Jatin-Lalit, Sidhu-Pota)

God is very much in existence and is an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent being. This is not what I believe in but Trust. I feel no absolute compulsions to provide any sort of ‘koifiot’ to those who don’t think like me and I also feel that there is no necessity for anyone to justify their point of view however challenging it might seem.

The first time smokers make it a point to make their new activity a very surreptitious one out of a very strange reason. They fear being an outcaste among their kinship but never fear their quickly approaching end. It is as if the tag of a smoker will lower their image or reputation without once caring for the real cause. How very strange!!!

No matter how old a resident of Salt Lake a person is, he/she is bound to get lost in the infinite labyrinth of that mysterious lake at some point of time.

Bengalis had always referred to this city as Kolkata from time immemorial and for the Nons it was always and still is Calcutta. Thus the official change in name has served no purpose in reality except the envelopes reading ‘Kolkata’.

No night club in Kolkata houses as lousy and loathsome crowd as ‘Sisha’ does. One who has been to Sisha on any 31st night will surely empathize with me.

All those who sport long, jhakra chul are bound to be guitarists or are in the making. Our own Lal bears testimony to my claim.

If ‘bad hair day’ is not a gender specific term then I must say that I’m having a bad hair year. My hair is growing and growing and I’m too lazy to put a stop to that growth and it is reaching a state of ultimate unkemptness. It’s high time I must do something with it.

An egalitarian society can never be realized in practice and my hopes of a ‘srenihin samaj’ shall never drown however obscure, impractical or unattainable it might seem.

Marx never said or wrote that those who believe in his philosophy should necessarily be an atheist. Thus those who flaunt their atheism on virtue of believing in communism are fools. The real aim of a communist is to set oneself in a voyage in search of ‘Jiboner mane or Beche thakar mane’. And I must say that being a communist is not as easy a task to accomplish as in saying. I believe in communism but am not a communist because I don’t possess that enormous strength.

JU people in general are of extreme types. They either listen to or practice hardcore rock, punk, metal, death metal and what not or Bhajogourango, Krishno korle lila. There are very few who tread the middle path.

‘Manusher protio bishyash harano paap’ ia what I would love to believe in but the absolute futility of the term ‘bishyash’ instills such fear in me that I beg to differ with Tagore and would rather pile up my bag with ‘paap’.

Institutions of any sort tend to get on my nerves after a certain period of time. While in school longing for college days and now in university am looking forward to the day when I’ll draw my first salary. Present never satiates me and future keeps enticing me.

‘Engendering mediocrity since 2004’ is what one of the boards in our department reads and the very sight of it on the very first day filled me with immense joy. Relieved to learn that people of retarded mental faculties do exist in this otherwise intellectual atmosphere.

I stand apart from the rest of JUDE in one aspect if not more. I cannot stand Harry Potter. To me it challenges all sorts of mental, physical, psychological, logical faculties. I keep wondering what enigma glues so many people to that epitome of madness and eccentricity. Thank God it has finally come to an end.

I fail to understand why roadside pay and use toilets are referred to as ‘sulabh’. Don’t we all know that the terms sulabh and toilet are not even remotely close to each other in meaning???

If it is true that we were indeed over marked in our schooldays then why are we under marked in our college days? Can students never expect to be judiciously marked???

Sweety, Monica, champa are names which are a very commonplace among hookers is what I feel and io despise girls who possess such names but do not belong the race of lip painters.

The more I keep digging my brains the more such maddening thoughts are going to spring up. So I must stop digging. Before ending(beginning) I must say that these are all very personal opinions of me and intends no offence in any form to anyone.


(Sent in by Reeju)






--

11 comments:

AHM said...

Thanks for contributing!!Nice one!!

Deeptesh said...

Luv the gamut in this...quite interesting...will leave a more incisive comment when I have more time.

Dipabali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I've always liked things like sand clocks, lava lamps, and the like to well-wishing of virtuous spend all at once staring at it as a cut of catharsis. In a way, it helps me with meditation, to relieve stress and strain and just think about nothing. That's why since I was a kid, a substitute alternatively of dolls and cars I've eternally at ease more of such pieces like sand clocks, lava lamps, dulcet boxes etc. So I was most enchanted when I start the[url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-1260-2-Laser++LED+Light+Show+Laser+Top+Gyroscope+with+Music+Effects.html] 2-Laser + LED Light Show Laser Crown Gyroscope with Music Effects[/url] from DealtoWorld.com under the Toys section. It's like a melodic thump, a spinning head, and a radiance reveal all rolled into one. Which is spectacular entertainment! The gyroscope pleasure whirl for in the air a minute. The laser explanation show with accompanying music makes this gyroscope a rather unequalled tiny that my friends get also been most amused with.

My dogs are also fair curious nearly the laser gyroscope I got from DealtoWorld.com. They unceasingly occupy oneself with the gyroscope as it spins, although at earliest they kept barking at the laser diverting dismiss accompany, and also because it produces music. But after they got used it, they've stopped barking but due save up following the gyroscope whenever I start spinning it. Kids are also unbelievably amused next to it. On occasion it's good to maintain fun toys around the house so that you can go away the bit of frippery trifle with on while the kids are being amused or playing with it while you count prepare scoff or get changed. The gyroscope is unified such fool with with this purpose.

The gyroscope I bought from DealtoWorld.com has a dragon as a pattern on it, and produces a gegenschein exposition with red, dispirited, and green colours. Steal a look at the pictures I've uploaded of the gyroscope with laser light show. The music produced from the gyroscope is not that enormous but decorous adequacy to entertain any chic customer to the house. The gyroscope is red and jet-black, making it look very cool, and somewhat macho with that dragon imprint.

The music dismount attack plain gyroscope runs on 6 LR44 batteries, which are replaceable anyway. I've also acclimatized this gyroscope to stagger my girlfriend during our anniversary celebration. I did the cheesy matter of decorating the hotel cell with roses and when I led her in, I started up the gyroscope as well so that the laser light show produces a ideal effect. I also had some battery operated candles so all the understanding effects created a rather romanticist atmosphere. She loved it, by the style, to my relief. I also bought the candles from DealtoWorld.com. These days it seems to be my oversight shopping put for all gifts and ideas for emotional occasions.

Since Christmas is coming, this laser lamp upstage gyroscope can dialect mayhap be a talented Christmas gift looking for the toddler or neutral the favoured! Alternatively, the gyroscope can really be a nice reckoning to the traditional Christmas decorations. I can imagine placing it near the Christmas tree and peradventure spinning it when guests arrive in the house. Looks like [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] is getting my subject still again!

Anonymous said...

Arian Foster Red Jersey axiotakix
Doug Martin Jersey axiotakix
Arian Foster Jersey axiotakix
http://www.nikebuccaneersnflstore.com

Anonymous said...

Peyton Manning Nike Jersey axiotakix
Aaron Rodgers Jersey axiotakix
Nike Donnie Avery Jersey axiotakix
http://www.nikeredskinsnflstore.com

Anonymous said...

just dropping by to say hi

Anonymous said...

I can not participate now in discussion - it is very occupied. I will return - I will necessarily express the opinion.
It is removed (has mixed topic)
It was specially registered at a forum to tell to you thanks for support how I can thank you?
It is time to become reasonable. It is time to come in itself.
Takes a bad turn.

[url=http://shenenmaoyiqwe.novelablog.com.br/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyif.angelfire.com/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://cheapbags8.eklablog.com/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyiyy.webstarts.com/?r=20130115212219][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyipp.snappages.com/blog.htm][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]

Anonymous said...

KscD VocT LjcS ibJf http://www.lvbuymajp.com/ Mg Slt Lxz pnjwp [url=http://www.lvbuymajp.com/]ルイヴィトン アウトレット[/url] XbL itYS y loHU http://www.eguccibagsjp.com/ xpAI w wbJR llEA [url=http://www.eguccibagsjp.com/]GUCCI バック[/url] JjU buCT r wzMG http://reibanninnki.com/ Ow ByJ NuB gmXB [url=http://reibanninnki.com/]レイバン メガネ[/url] Vd MgX KxT kwGZ http://sugurekaruteie.com/ Mt HjH YdG hrZN [url=http://sugurekaruteie.com/]カルティエ ネックレス[/url] OiM khQZ z biZR http://nihonerumesu.com/ wrNJ n bjPQ nnS [url=http://nihonerumesu.com/]Hermes バッグ[/url] LdY sfYD u ucBG http://reibansaisin.com/ Nx ZpI ZdD vsIJ [url=http://reibansaisin.com/#202596]レイバン サングラス 店舗[/url] IpB yrSA q pbNM http://vitonjaesinsaku.com/ HnLtx peOw jpQp tjDb [url=http://vitonjaesinsaku.com/]ルイヴィトン 財布[/url] RdFvj EvWlo tzGu miUc http://hannbaipuradaa.com/ LyXuo TvYbt khAk neUb [url=http://hannbaipuradaa.com/#094514]
プラダ 店舗[/url]

Anonymous said...

здесь на интернет-ресурсе можно увидеть большой набор умных статей о [url=http://www.rk-37.ru/]уход за кожей 50 лет[/url].

Anonymous said...

here on the site picked up a huge selection of unique news [url=http://apple-televizor.ru/]http://apple-televizor.ru/[/url]